We all look at our own stories and doubt the impact or relevancy they may have on someone’s life. However, our stories are what make us unique and our challenges (and successes) are what others can learn from. So today, Nicole will be sharing her decade-long journey from high school English teacher to successful business owner.
Listen in as she explains how she overcame self-doubt and the negative comments she received from others, putting her dreams into action and taking the necessary steps to build up her business. You will learn the importance of putting yourself out there, how to successfully market your online business, and why everyone is entitled to their own success story—no matter where you come from!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole’s background and how she got to where she is. (2:30)
- How she started her personal fitness journey. (8:00)
- The importance of believing in yourself and not listening to self-doubt. (15:02)
- How Nicole put her dreams into action. (17:55)
- Why having no other option can sometimes be a gift. (26:45)
- The three steps Nicole took in her marketing to reach $25K per month in the first year. (29:41)
- Why everyone can create their own success story, no matter where they come from. (34:02)
- Why you must align your actions with your goals. (41:59)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Your story is what makes you unique.” – Nicole Spencer
“It doesn’t matter where you are or where you’ve been in your life. What you have done does not dictate what you can create.” – Nicole Spencer
“Tap into that vision and really learn to trust yourself.” – Nicole Spencer