Are you in the online coaching space but feeling as though you are not making as much money as you could be making? Are you in the process of launching a program but unsure if you’re going about it in the right way? Today Nicole is going to be sharing the steps her clients are taking to have consistently great performance in their businesses, including the three things you must know before launch and common mistakes to avoid.
Listen in as Nicole explains what a launch is and why its initial success is so important. You will learn why it is crucial to have consistent availability to your offer, the benefit of identifying what kind of testimonials you want to be collecting at the end of your program, and why you do not want a volume-based business model. If you want to grow and scale your revenue in a proven and consistent way, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What exactly a launch is. (2:20)
- Why your initial success in creating a launch is important. (3:50)
- The difference between an evergreen model and a launch model. (5:20)
- Three things Nicole’s clients are doing to consistently reach their revenue goals. (11:17)
- Why you do not want a volume-based business model. (16:39)
- The importance of following a proven and scalable process. (19:20)
- How to align your belief system to your desired outcome. (26:39)
- Why you should not make fear-based decisions. (34:10)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“What most of my clients are doing to be able to grow and scale their revenue is this evergreen model.” – Nicole Spencer
“What needs to happen if you want to make any substantial money online is you need to have very consistent availability of your offer.” – Nicole Spencer
“You’ve got to do the work of really building your audience.” – Nicole Spencer