When starting up your online coaching business, things can become overwhelming very quickly if you don’t have the right practices, mentality, and methods in place. So in this episode, Nicole will be sharing her insider knowledge about how to successfully launch and maintain an online coaching business by simply managing your mind, your emotions, and your energy. This is not an easy industry to step into, but with the use of proven strategies and marketing information, your business will be growing in no time.
Listen in as Nicole shares why simply being passionate about the fitness and health industry is not enough to run a successful company if you have no business knowledge. You will learn how to improve your client relationships, how to fix your closing process, and why you shouldn’t feel discouraged by people saying “no.” If you have recently started your online coaching business or you are curious about getting into the industry, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why coaching is such a seemingly tough industry to get into. (1:35)
- The importance of learning how to market and sell. (3:45)
- What you should expect when you are starting your coaching business. (6:19)
- How to improve your sales. (10:44)
- Why you should not feel discouraged by a prospect saying “no.” (13:30)
- The importance of managing your mind. (16:55)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You are not selling coaching sessions, you are selling life transformations.” – Nicole Spencer
“Managing your mind is the most important job that you have.” – Nicole Spencer
“You can not compare yourself to people who have already done the work that you are yet to do.” – Nicole Spencer