Through years of experience coaching clients herself, Nicole has come to realize one very important thing about running an online business: Nothing else will matter if you haven’t got your finances and money-making goals in order. So in this episode, she will be sharing how to re-evaluate your mindset around money and explaining the key questions to ask yourself to find out the cause of your money issues.
Listen in as Nicole describes the importance of feeling confident in talking about money, as well as why you should feel comfortable setting money goals. You will learn why having a lot of money does not make you a bad person and how to stop fearing growth or change. Remember, money is your compensation for transformation, so don’t be afraid to ask for it!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why your marketing strategy won’t matter if your money mindset is not correct. (2:00)
- How to re-evaluate your thoughts around money. (4:13)
- What happens when you have money issues. (7:22)
- Why you have to get comfortable talking about money. (9:30)
- Why you shouldn’t judge anyone based on the amount of money they make. (12:22)
- Why you shouldn’t make other people’s finances your business. (16:05)
- How money can change your life but won’t solve your problems. (19:47)
- How to get clear around why you want the money that you do. (23:45)
- What creates the outer transformations in your life. (27:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“At the end of the day, you can’t grow a business if you’re not making money.” – Nicole Spencer
“Your money thoughts are creating a struggle for you to make money.” – Nicole Spencer
“Money only has meaning because we give it meaning.” – Nicole Spencer