EP 116: Should You Offer Refunds for Your Online Coaching Program?
Do you believe in refunds for online coaching programs? In this episode, Nicole presents six compelling reasons why having a no-refund policy is the way to go, explaining that committing to making a change in one’s life is not an easy task, and if a refund is offered, it gives the client an easy way out. By removing the option for a refund, it forces the client to be fully committed to the program and take responsibility for their own transformation. She also offers practical tips on how to protect your intellectual property and avoid the pitfalls of deciding who gets a refund and who doesn’t.
Listen in as Nicole emphasizes the importance of inner work and how it is a critical factor in achieving real results. She stresses that true results come not just from what you do, but also from who you are, how you think, and what you believe. By investing in oneself and working on personal growth, real and lasting transformation can occur.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of being picky about who you work with. (4:30)
- Why you should be all in if you want to get results. (6:20)
- How to protect your intellectual property. (8:50)
- Why having gray area in your refund policy is never a good idea. (11:30)
- Where results actually come from. (14:20)
- The importance of doing the inner work and why this matters. (17:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “True results don’t just come from what you do, they come from who you are, how you think, what you believe, your energy and who you’re becoming in the process.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Deciding who gets a refund and who doesn’t is a dangerous idea for your business.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Inner work matters.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros