Working in the health and fitness industry for a total of ten years, Bre Miller set her sights on pivoting her coaching business online after having her children. After enlisting the help of Nicole, she was able to make her dream income in less than a year and far surpass that in less than two. Today Bre joins the show to discuss the mindset work that went into creating the life she wants and share her journey – including the things she learned along the way – to success.
Listen in as Bre explains her discovery that you do not have to work yourself to the ground to reach your income goals. You will learn how she balances busy motherhood with running a successful online business and what she believes was the differentiating factor that allowed her to finally achieve her dreams. If you’re ready to dramatically increase your revenue by overcoming your limiting beliefs, this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Bre got into the industry and what her day-to-day life looks like. (1:40)
- What her life looked like before she reached out to Nicole for help. (2:46)
- The mindset work Bre went through to reach her goals. (6:40)
- How she balances work and life. (12:26)
- Bre’s success tips. (15:26)
- How she learned to overcome her limiting beliefs. (19:13)
- The benefit of believing in yourself and having systems in place to support that. (24:00)
- The importance of taking ownership. (26:54)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Getting uncomfortable, being genuine and being consistent, I think that is really important.” – Bre Miller
“If you would have told me this is where I would be in two years, I would have been like ‘You’ve got the wrong girl!’” – Bre Miller
“Sometimes we have to take ownership for our own decisions.” – Bre Miller