EP 23: 9 Life & Business Lessons from My 39th Year on Earth
Nicole knew from a young age that she wanted to make an amazing impact on the world, but after starting several careers, she wasn’t sure which direction to go. So in this episode, she will be sharing a detailed look at her journey to the success she is experiencing today and the lessons she learned along the way.
Listen in as Nicole explains how you can achieve anything you desire if you align your values with the action steps you take. You will learn the importance of setting defined boundaries, why it should not matter what others think of you, and why it is okay to love money.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- A look at how Nicole’s background has shaped her career. (1:20)
- Why it’s important to let go of the past to grow. (8:30)
- Where much of Nicole’s growth has come from. (9:50)
- The importance of taking action on your goals. (15:45)
- Why what other people think of you is not your business. (19:00)
- What you need to get clear on. (22:45)
- How to spend your time effectively. (27:30)
- Why investing in yourself is key. (29:30)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You can have it all if you craft a life around clear values and aligned action.” – Nicole Spencer
“Very few things in life actually matter.” – Nicole Spencer
“We get to choose how we feel because we get to choose how we think and where we put our attention.” – Nicole Spencer