The key to your ambition and growth lies within your dreams. However, you can’t achieve those dreams without actually doing the work. Excuses are easy to find as to why not to act, but acting on your dreams requires conviction and consistency. You need to want it so badly that you are ready to take on any challenge to make it happen. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to take yourself from dreamer to doer in order to start achieving those dreams.
Listen in as Nicole explains the importance of understanding what it looks like to accomplish great results within your business and why it shouldn’t take months to get your first paying client. You will learn how to measure success, why procrastination never works, and how to identify if you are a doer or dreamer. If you want to create success within your business, it is time to switch from dreamer to doer.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The difference between doers and dreamers. (3:00)
- What dreamers do that may hinder their results. (5:30)
- The importance of understanding what results look like. (7:18)
- How to truly measure success. (10:00)
- How to make the biggest impact on the people in your life. (12:00)
- Reasons to become a doer. (14:30)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“What signifies progress and results in a business is money and clients – whether you like it or not.” – Nicole Spencer
“One of the biggest struggles I see with dreamers is consistency.” – Nicole Spencer
“You want to make sure as coaches that you are seeing consistent growth.” – Nicole Spencer