EP 34: The 5 Key Components of Building a Successful Online Coaching Business
Over the years, Nicole has trained many online fitness coaches to be successful in their businesses. Given her success in her own online coaching business, as well as within the fitness industry, Nicole has a unique understanding of what it takes to be a successful coach. So, in this episode, she will be sharing the five key components that will lead you to a successful online coaching business.
Listen in as she explains what not to do when starting up your online business and the importance of creating a signature offer. You will learn why your messaging matters and how to create great awareness around your business. It can be hard to stand out in the crowd of fitness coaches, but if you follow these tips, you will be on the right track to business growth and success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What makes Nicole unique in her coaching business foundation. (2:00)
- The importance of having a great, viable offer. (4:00)
- Why your messaging matters. (7:20)
- Why branding is key. (9:00)
- How to put together your long-term marketing strategy. (11:06)
- Why you must believe you can achieve your goals in order to do so. (13:35)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It makes a huge difference when you are staying in tune and up-to-date.” – Nicole Spencer
“Having the right offer is critical.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you don’t have a great offer, you’re always going to struggle to have a market and sell.” – Nicole Spencer