Entrepreneurship means that you choose a direction for your life and take responsibility for getting things done. It’s a powerful thing to start your own business, but it definitely takes a lot of hard work, planning, and truly having the right mindset. In this episode, Nicole will be describing what it takes to reach the goals that you have set for yourself, as well as her advice if you’re ready to up-level your business.
Listen in as she explains why your energy and headspace make a big difference in the outcome of your coaching success. You will learn how to avoid having your limiting beliefs stop you, the importance of taking calculated risks, and why you must have a growth strategy for your business. If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will either—so understand the value you are able to provide!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How entrepreneurship can change your life. (4:10)
- The importance of having a strategy in place for growth. (6:30)
- Why your energy matters. (7:40)
- Why perseverance is crucial when starting your business. (10:30)
- The benefit of believing in yourself. (13:40)
- Why you must have patience when starting a business. (16:45)
- Why you need to have the right mindset. (20:35)
- How you can reach your goals. (23:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“All successful businesses have a growth plan.” – Nicole Spencer
“You must earn your business because no one owes you anything.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you want extraordinary, you better have both feet in.” – Nicole Spencer