As coaches, a large portion of the feedback we get is positive. It’s generally along the lines of how we have changed our clients’ lives or how we have helped them in some way. Even so, the majority of what we focus on is the negative feedback. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to use negative feedback to empower and learn, rather than overwhelm.
Listen in as she shares a personal story of how she had to learn – the hard way – that you can’t achieve success without receiving criticism. You will learn the importance of getting clear on your heart and your intentions, and deciding that you can overcome these negative experiences. Stay strong in who you are!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How much we can grow as people over the years. (2:10)
- The importance of not internalizing everything. (4:05)
- How to overcome negative feedback. (8:20)
- Why negative comments are generally not really about you. (10:20)
- How to make the transition to being more solid in who you are. (12:45)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You can’t control what other people say.” – Nicole Spencer
“You can’t create amazing success without also receiving criticism.” – Nicole Spencer
“As you navigate this amazing world of entrepreneurship…you’re going to have to care less about what other people think.” – Nicole Spencer