Have you been thinking about becoming a coach for years—but every time you start preparing for it, another excuse comes up that gets in the way? Many people know they can’t continue “latering” their potential coaching businesses, but they’re just not sure they’re ready to make the leap. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how you can identify whether you’re finally ready to start your coaching business and what self-inflicted obstacles to be aware of along the way.
Listen in as she explains the importance of truly believing in yourself—because if you have any doubts in your ability to start a successful business, you’re setting yourself up for failure. You will learn how to shift your expectations and why you should expect discomfort as you start a business. It won’t be an easy journey, but you’re ready to make this change!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you must go all in on your business. (1:30)
- Why the right time will never come. (3:00)
- When real change happens. (4:00)
- The importance of truly believing in your ability to start a business. (5:20)
- How to know if you’re ready to start your coaching business. (7:12)
- How to recognize the breaking point in your life. (9:45)
- The importance of separating fact from story. (12:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Oftentimes, it takes a major breaking point [to finally make the necessary change to reach your goals].” – Nicole Spencer
“If you’re amazing at what you do but you feel insecurity around it, it’s time for a change.” – Nicole Spencer
“Life is not an ‘either/or.’ It’s an ‘and.’” – Nicole Spencer