You’ve got your vision and you’re working hard toward your goals, but you’re not seeing the results you desire. So where did you go wrong, and how can you move the needle forward in your business? In this episode, Nicole will be sharing what she believes separates the successful online coaches from the coaches who can’t seem to gain traction in their business, as well as how you can finally take your coaching business to the next level.
Listen in as Nicole explains the importance of acknowledging the lies that our brains are trying to tell us (even if they’re frightening) and continuing on our path regardless of our fear. You will learn why every little decision makes an impact, the value of putting yourself in uncomfortable situations, and the benefit of being willing to take risks. Make a decision, take that action, and do it now—because success is just a few simple switches away.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Nicole believes everyone has the ability to grow their business. (2:35)
- Why fear doesn’t simply go away once you become successful. (4:55)
- How to recognize the lies your brain is telling you. (6:58)
- Why every little decision makes an impact. (9:40)
- The importance of being brave and bold. (11:30)
- Why you must be decisive. (13:00)
- The benefit of investing in your own growth and development. (15:00)
- The surprising outcome fear may have. (16:25)
- The power in being resourceful. (17:30)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Being decisive is so important to your success.” – Nicole Spencer
“Successful coaches have mentors and they are constantly investing in their self-development.” – Nicole Spencer
“You need to be able to recognize what’s true from what isn’t.” – Nicole Spencer