EP 48: Stats & Details From My First $50K Sales Month in Online Coaching (aka Disregard the Vanity Metrics!)
Many online coaches put a lot of pressure on themselves to get the likes, comments, and engagement they believe they need online. However, purchasing followers on your social media accounts will never lead to true authentic connections, and it certainly won’t lead to long-term, high-paying clients. So, in this episode, Nicole will be pulling back the curtain on her own business to show what it truly takes to create a successful, long-lasting online coaching business.
Listen in as she explains how to nurture your relationships with your clients and prospects, as well as how to create a growing email list. You will learn the importance of sharing valuable content, how to stand out from the crowd and showcase your expertise, and how to establish trust with your audience.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why authentic engagement is so much more important than bought followers. (2:20)
- Why likes and followers don’t really mean anything. (5:04)
- Nicole’s business statistics nine months into starting her business. (8:30)
- What she attributes her success to. (9:27)
- How to establish your expertise. (12:40)
- Why building a business is a long game. (18:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“A lot of what you are seeing on social media is smoke and mirrors.” – Nicole Spencer
“Consistency is so important in making money within your business.” – Nicole Spencer
“Coaching businesses are based on relationships.” – Nicole Spencer