Coaching is a wonderful industry to be in. You have the ability to change people’s lives and truly make a difference in society. However, on the other side of the coin, the coaching industry can be filled with “in your face” advertisements and spammy promotions. So, how do you grow a consistent online coaching business without all the extra noise? In this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to scale your business in a way that feels authentic to you.
To build a business, you cannot skip steps and you cannot take the easy road. You have to understand who you want to serve and focus on reaching them rather than marketing to the masses. If you are just getting started in the online coaching space or if you are struggling with consistently getting clients, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to avoid being a “spammy” coach. (2:10)
- The importance of understanding that building a business is not easy. (3:45)
- How to get clear on who you serve (and how to reach them). (6:05)
- Why you must add value and pitch your program frequently. (10:20)
- How to get your social media content dialed in. (13:25)
- Who my coaching program is not for. (20:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Coaching is simultaneously one of the most wonderful industries and one of the most spammy.” – Nicole Spencer
“Building a business is not a magical process.” – Nicole Spencer
“No one skips steps in business.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Authentic Conversion Content Guide
- 10 Day Online Coaching Business Bootcamp!