The topic of anxiety has been coming up a lot lately, and it’s something that Nicole has personal experience with. Being an entrepreneur is hard—there are ups and downs and sometimes not-so-great feedback that can send even the most confident person into a tailspin. So how do you manage anxiety while also riding the rollercoaster that is entrepreneurship?
Listen in as Nicole shares her personal journey with anxiety, from where it first manifested to how she manages it now. Her hope is that hearing her story will encourage you to get uncomfortable, uncover the source of your anxiety, and re-write your own personal story.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it’s important to normalize the ups and downs of entrepreneurship. (2:00)
- The source of Nicole’s anxiety. (5:00)
- The game changer for her when it came to managing anxiety. (7:40)
- Uncovering her own childhood experience. (11:00)
- Getting clear on her people-pleasing tendencies. (16:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“What I know to be true is that at every stage of business, we have to grow and evolve and become this next-level version of ourselves.” – Nicole Spencer
“When you know it’s not just you, that the experience is universal. It’s a lot easier to work through.” – Nicole Spencer
“You can’t make all the money and help all the people if you’re not managing yourself well.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- You Are Not Your Brain by Jeffrey Schwartz
- Authentic Conversion Content Guide
- 10 Day Online Coaching Business Bootcamp!