It’s normal for people to have differences of opinion, and if you’re working online, specifically on social media, then you’re likely to run into people who feel the need to voice their opinions about you. However, something many people don’t talk about is the people who question your ability to do what you do, simply because you’re sharing your success. So, in this episode, I will be explaining what I have learned from the “trolls” that have commented on my page.
Listen in as I describe the power of belief in yourself and the ability to achieve the success that you desire. You will learn how to change your mindset so that you actually take action on your beliefs, how to assess your own level of belief and how to make your dreams a reality.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- If you’re online, you’re going to have haters. (1:10)
- An example of a recent troll on my page. (5:00)
- The power of having a belief mindset to achieve your goals. (7:20)
- How to ensure you take action on your beliefs. (9:55)
- How to test your own belief system. (12:43)
- Why you should act as if your desired outcome is already a reality. (15:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“If you have an online business and you’re on social media, you’re going to have trolls.” – Nicole Spencer
“When I think about my journey and the journey of many of my successful clients and what we have in common, belief is what comes to mind.” – Nicole Spencer
“It’s not just about belief. It’s about backing your belief with action.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Authentic Conversion Content Guide
- 10 Day Online Coaching Business Bootcamp!