Setting goals is an essential part of any business. However, if you’re putting in the work and you’re still not getting the results you desire, there may be an important step that you’re missing: setting intentions. If you’re determined to grow through your actions, then setting an intention could be the key to unlocking your excellence. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to ensure your energy and intention are translating into your business in a way that will help you finally reach the goals you are after.
Listen in as Nicole explains why you shouldn’t take action from a place of need and how this will impact the energy you’re putting out into the world. You will learn the importance of managing your fear, why you’ve got to be willing to focus on service, and how to master detachment.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why two people with the same opportunity can have very different results. (1:50)
- How your intention and energy impact your business. (3:15)
- Why you should never take action from a place of desperation. (6:00)
- The importance of focusing on service. (7:55)
- The power of mentorship and changing your beliefs.(10:45)
- Why you must be intentional with how you’re showing up. (13:05)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Your intention feeds your energy.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you truly believe you’re doing all of the things and you’re not getting results, you need to inspect your own thoughts, your own energy, your own reasons for doing each thing that you.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you take action from a place of desperation, you can really repel people.” – Nicole Spencer