EP 57: 3 Steps to Turn Social Engagement into Cash This Week
There is so much chatter in online spaces about making money, and there are undoubtedly a million different ways to go about doing it. In fact, making money can be quite easy (yes, you did read that right!). In this episode, Nicole explains how to use social engagement to your advantage so you can start getting that cash rolling in.
Tune in as she explains why, before you do anything else, you need to get comfortable with selling, and shares how you can do that if you’re worried about being too “salesy.” Nicole also discusses why vanity metrics are not the most important measure of success, how to know if your messaging is on point, and how often you should be showing up on social media to really make a cash flow impact.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Getting comfortable with the idea of selling. (2:15)
- Why vanity metrics don’t mean much when it comes to success. (4:30)
- The importance of paying attention to who is engaging with you and what people are telling you. (5:30)
- How to dial in your messaging. (9:25)
- How often to show up on social media. (13:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Making money isn’t hard; in fact, it’s very easy.” – Nicole Spencer
“What you believe about making money is going to be reflected in how you make money.” – Nicole Spencer
“If you do these things, I bet you will have more cash in the bank and more ravings fans in a very short period of time.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros