Many of the online coaches that Nicole works with pursued this career because they were in a job they weren’t completely happy with and they wanted the freedom that comes with being your own boss. Time is finite, and by trading time for dollars, you’re limiting your income possibilities. Unfortunately, a lot of these coaches get stuck in the dollars for hours trap that comes with not having a packaging and pricing process. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to build a signature offer so you can get paid regardless of whether you’re working a certain amount of hours.
Listen in as she explains why you aren’t getting anyone to purchase your higher ticket offers, as well as the value of selling programs rather than sessions. You will learn the benefit of having high-value pricing, how to have the right offer in place, and why a volume-based offer is not going to earn you money.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the dollars for hours method doesn’t usually work for coaches. (2:40)
- How to get out of the dollars for hours trap. (5:20)
- What happens to coaches who don’t know how to package and price their programs. (7:50)
- The importance of having high-value pricing. (11:00)
- What you need to think about when creating a signature offer. (16:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“When you’re selling people complete programs rather than sessions, you’re actually transforming people’s lives.” – Nicole Spencer
“It’s having the right offer with the right messaging and the right marketing strategy that allows you to sell high ticket.” – Nicole Spencer
“You’re not going to make money on a volume-based offer.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros