EP 83: What Is Branding and Why Is It Absolutely Critical for Building Your Coaching Business?
An online business’s branding is more important than you may think. Many people believe that branding is simply the colors and fonts you’ve decided for your business, but that’s not the case. Branding is essentially the entire identity of your business—and it’s what makes you stand out from the crowd. So, in this episode, Nicole will be explaining what branding is, why it is important, and how to build your personal brand.
Listen in as Nicole shares how to create omnipresence with your brand, as well as how to solidify yourself as the expert in your industry. You will learn the importance of doing things differently than your competitors, why you should stay true to your values, and how to build a brand that is authentic to who you are.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What branding really is. (1:30)
- The two things that branding is really about. (2:15)
- How Nicole recommends building a brand. (3:40)
- The importance of differentiating yourself from your competitors. (7:00)
- How to build a brand that is authentic to who you are. (9:00)
- How to stand out from the crowd. (12:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Delivering better content than anyone else will help you build your brand better than anything else.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Create content that is more in-depth, more interesting, and more articulate than the competition.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Your values are what builds your trust, your relationships and your brand.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros