EP 94: A Recession? And a Special Invitation!
Do you find yourself down and stressed out after watching or reading the news? We’ve become inundated with information (mostly negative) and we’re constantly presented with news or current events that can be hard to tune out. In 2020 it was the pandemic and now it is the recession. However, it is up to us to choose how we let this information impact our lives. So, in this episode, Nicole will be sharing how to live life on your own terms and start creating the results you deserve in your business – regardless of what the news is saying.
Listen in as Nicole shares a personal story about where she was mentally (and physically) when the pandemic first hit and how she changed her mindset during those uncertain times to one of abundance. You will learn how to build a successful business in challenging times and the importance of remembering that what happens in the external world does not dictate your life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of remembering that you are in the driver’s seat of your life. (2:30)
- How to overcome the fear of starting a business during challenging times. (5:45)
- Why it is important to tune out the constant negative news. (7:40)
- The benefit of choosing to live life on your own terms. (9:40)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “You can build a business in challenging times.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Markets don’t lose money, people’s emotions do.” – Nicole Spencer
- “Whatever happens in the external world does not dictate your life and does not dictate your results.” – Nicole Spencer
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Nicole Spencer: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
- The 7-Figure Business Coach Certification
- Authentic Conversions – Organic 6 Figure Fitness Business
- Fast Content Creation Formula For Fit Pros