Welcome to Authentic Conversion, the podcast that teaches online health and fitness coaches how to build brand authority, create powerfully engaging content, and convert more leads into paying clients without using paid ads. Each week, your host Nicole Spencer will share what it takes to scale your online coaching business through expert interviews, personal experience, and insight from the trenches.
In this inaugural episode, Nicole opens up a bit about her background and what authentic conversion actually is. Listen in as she explains why content is key, the importance of listening to your intuition, and how perseverance will help you to create location, financial, and time freedom. If you are in the beginning stages of building your business, or you are an online coach searching for ways to stand out in the crowd and grow your business, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Nicole got into the fitness industry. (2:00)
- Why you must persevere despite doubt. (6:10)
- How to create freedom for yourself. (8:35)
- What authentic conversion is. (14:35)
- The importance of showing up for yourself and being true to who you are. (16:25)
- How Nicole created a 6-figure business. (19:55)
- Why organic marketing is important. (24:14)
- Why you must listen to your intuition. (28:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“The way that I define success in the health and fitness business is that not only are you doing the work that you’re meant to do and you’re changing lives and saving lives … but you also are creating freedom for yourself.” – Nicole Spencer
“You can have this experience of creating the impact that I know you’re here for and that you want to create, and also create a level of freedom that you might not have ever imagined for yourself.” – Nicole Spencer
“When I received the best results in building my gym is when I focused on relationships, service, and authenticity above everything else.” – Nicole Spencer